Resisting arrest, defiant trespass among cases before Judge Herbst
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Crystal A. Knopsnider, 28, of Hutchinson on charges of intent to deliver drug paraphernalia, possession with intent to manufacture or deliver, selling a substance resembling drugs, possession of marijuana and the use and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed June 23.
Waived for court
• Delryce Roberts-Bey, 28, of Verona on a charge of using an access device fraudulently. The charge was filed December 2018.
• Anthony F. Nelson, 65, of Pitcairn on a charge of defiant trespassing and disorderly conduct. The charges were filed Aug. 24 by Pitcairn police.
• Delphon Brown, 23, of Pittsburgh on a charge of resisting arrest. The charge was filed Aug. 22.
• Robert Twigg, 39, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft, being in possession of an illegal drug that was not a prescription and using and possessing drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed Aug. 23.
• Brandon Humphrey, 29, of Pittsburgh on charges of criminal trespassing, using an access device fraudulently, theft and receiving stolen property. Charges were filed by Highmark Health police on June 27.
• Daniel Dick, 47, of Pitcairn on charges of theft, receiving stolen property and defiant trespassing. Charges were filed Jan. 25.
Dillon Carr is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Dillon at 412-871-2325, [email protected] or via Twitter .