Resisting arrest, DUI among cases before Judge Herbst
Monroeville District Court Judge Jeffrey Herbst handled these cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Charges were filed by Monroeville police unless otherwise noted.
Waived for court
• Krystal Albitz, 34, of Turtle Creek on charges of resisting arrest, a DUI, public drunkenness and following a vehicle too closely. Charges were filed June 26.
• Ryan M. Hadbavny, 33, of Pittsburgh on two DUIs and one charge of careless driving. Charges were filed June 24.
• Cassie N. Ference, 30, of North Huntingdon on two counts of being in possession of a controlled substance. Charges were filed June 18.
Held for court
• Melony Collingridge, 31, of Plum on charges of being in possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed April 1.
• Nicholas D. Malich, 42, of Monroeville on 13 felonies and six misdemeanors related to sexual and aggravated assault. Charges were filed Oct. 31, 2018. Other charges that included four misdemeanors and a felony related to simple assault and strangulation were also held for court. Those charges were filed Oct. 19, 2018.
Dillon Carr is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Dillon at 412-871-2325, [email protected] or via Twitter .