McCandless seeking applications for openings on boards, commissioners, authorities
McCandless residents interested in filling openings on a number of the town’s volunteer advisory boards, commissions and authorities have until Sept. 27 to apply.
Applications are being sought for positions on:
• Financial Development and Promotional Committee (for the Heritage Center)
• McCandless-Franklin Park Ambulance Authority
• McCandless Industrial Development Authority
• McCandless Township Sanitary Authority
• Northland Public Library Authority
• Personnel Board
• Planning Commission
• Uniform Construction Code, International Fire Code, Property Maintenance Appeals Board
• Zoning Hearing Board
More information about qualifications for each post is available online.
Completed applications can be returned by email at: [email protected]; by mail or hand delivered to: Town of McCandless, 9955 Grubbs Road, Wexford, PA 15090.
Qualified applicants will be interviewed by town council, which must vote on all appointments.
The deadline to apply is Friday, Sept. 27 at 5 p.m.
Tony LaRussa is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Tony at 724-772-6368, [email protected] or via Twitter .