Assault, drug cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Daniel Deambroggi Jr., 29, of Connellsville on charges of possession of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession with intent to deliver. State Attorney General’s Office filed the charges May 17.
• Andre Freeman, 30, of Penn Hills on charges of firearms not to be carried without a license, driving an unregistered vehicle, vehicle registration suspended and driving with a suspended license. Wilkins police filed the charges July 13.
• Robert Poindexter, 49, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances, turning movements and required signals and three counts of failure to obey traffic-control devices. Charges were filed July 31.
• Sharon Jackson, 26, of Penn Hills on two counts of official oppression and false imprisonment. Charges were filed May 19.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Michele Monfredi, 47, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed Jan. 8.
• Shameika Christian, 32, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed May 23.
• Joseph Libengood, 24, of Clarksburg on charges of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed June 4.
• Raheem Brantley, 32, of McKeesport on charges of criminal use of a communication facility, forgery and access device altered. State police filed the charges July 31.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .