Assault, drug cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Thomas Pirollo, 28, of Penn Hills on charges of accident involving death or personal injury, accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property, driving an unregistered vehicle, driving with a suspended license, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility and careless driving. Charges were filed June 26.
• David Abbott III, 27, of Penn Hills on charges of terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed July 5.
• Lazaro Marin, 33, of Stubenville, Ohio on three counts of firearms not to be carried without a license and four counts of persons not to possess firearms. Charges were filed July 24.
• William Randolph, 55, of Penn Hills on charges of aggravated assault. Charges were filed Sept. 13.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Crystal Banks, 49, of Rankin on charges of retail theft. Wilkins police filed the charges Jan. 10.
• Sean Doran, 28, of Greensburg on charges of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed July 2.
• Cody Proctor, 26, of Turtle Creek on charges of driving under the influence, duties at stop sign and reckless driving. Wilkins police filed the charges July 28.
• Robert Mushinsky Jr., 48, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed Aug. 18.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .