Assault, DUI cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Michael Spears, 26, of New Kensington on charges of accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property, driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia, reckless driving and accident involving damage to unattended vehicle/property. Charges were filed May 12.
• Carol Owens, 31, of New Kensington on charges of driving under the influence. Charges were filed May 29.
• Aviva Wander, 23, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and careless driving. Wilkins police filed the charges May 25.
• Natasha Ceville, 27, of Wilkinsburg on charges of resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment and two counts of simple assault. Charges were filed July 2.
• Geonte Turner, 23, of Pittsburgh on charges of attempted burglary, attempted criminal trespass, terroristic threats, criminal mischief and intimidating a witness/victim to refrain from report. Charges were filed July 20.
• Darrell Tigney Jr., 32, of Pittsburgh on charges of terroristic threats. Charges were filed Dec. 23.
• Rayshaun Dumas, 19, of Pittsburgh on charges of terroristic threats, firearms not to be carried without a license, harassment and two counts of simple assault. Charges were filed July 22.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .