Assault, DUI cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Sheldon Pinnock, 33, of Verona on charges of terroristic threats, recklessly endangering another person and two counts of simple assault. Charges were filed May 23.
Pinnock went before the judge on another case. Charges of terroristic threats, unlawful restraint, theft by unlawful taking, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, harassment and two counts of aggravated assault were held for court. Charges were filed July 2.
• Heirah Moore-Smith, 21, of Pittsburgh on charges of resisting arrest, theft from a motor vehicle and loitering and prowling at night. Charges were filed June 6.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Kenneth Murray Jr., 54, of Verona on charges of driving under the influence, disregard traffic lane and failure to use safety belt. Charges were filed May 16.
• Siena Bott, 20, of Wexford on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officer, driving under the influence and accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property. Charges were filed July 13.
• Darryl Roach, 57, of Pittsburgh on charges of burglary, simple assault, harassment, criminal mischief, public drunkenness and two counts of terroristic threats. Charges were filed Aug. 9.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .