Drug, theft cases among those recently handled by Judge DeLuca in Penn Hills
District Judge Anthony DeLuca recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Davon Gibson, 32, of Homestead on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed March 17.
• Tyaire Jenkins, 24, of Turtle Creek on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substances and providing false identification to law enforcement. Wilkins police filed the charges May 13.
• Mister Mitchell III, 26, of Pittsburgh on charges of receiving stolen property, firearms not to be carried without a license and possession of firearm prohibited. Charges were filed May 26.
• Donald McEachern, 40, of Warren, Ohio on charges of aggravated assault. Charges were filed July 3.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Timothy Kratt Sr., 57, of Verona on charges of driving under the influence, disregard traffic lane, careless driving and failure to use safety belt. Charges were filed March 18.
• Anthony Harvin, 60, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft. Charges were filed May 18.
• Edward Hanner, 69, of Pittsburgh on three counts of retail theft. Charges were filed June 26.
• William Mawyer, 28, of Erie on charges of theft by unlawful taking. Charges were filed July 4.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .