DUI, drug cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Melvin Barnes III, 33, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of marijuana, driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license. Wilkins police filed the charges Feb. 12.
- Jeremy Holloway, 42, of Connellsville on charges of statement under penalty and materially false written statement. Verona police filed the charges Feb. 19.
- Jason McBride, 40, of Coraopolis, on charges of possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances and turning movements and required signals. The state Attorney General’s Office filed the charges March 4.
- Charles Chambers, 44, of Murrysville on charges of simple assault and harassment. Verona police filed the charges March 7.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Cathy Kundrick, 45, of Penn Hills on two counts of identity theft, six counts of possession of controlled substances, six counts of forgery and six counts of obtaining controlled substances through misrepresentation. The state Attorney General’s Office filed the charges Feb. 11.
- Danielle Burrelli, 31, of White Oak on charges of driving under the influence and reckless driving. Charges were filed Feb. 12.
- Edson Quiles, 24, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Feb. 6.
- Dylan Henderson, 28, of Plum on charges of driving under the influence and failure to keep right. Charges were filed March 8.
- Yvette McDonald, 53, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence and failure to keep right. Charges were filed March 10.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, email@example.com or via Twitter .