DUI, theft cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca’s Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Karla Zenmon, 63, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence and disregard traffic lane. Charges were filed March 3.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Christopher Strothers, 37, of Penn Hills on charges of theft by unlawful taking and access device used to obtain property or services. Charges were filed Sept. 21.
- Brian Dukes, 35, of Pittsburgh on charges of firearms not to be carried without a license and access involving damage to unattended vehicle or property. Charges were filed Jan. 23.
- Ethan Moyer, 27, of Pittsburgh on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officer, driving with a suspended license, failure to stop at red signal, driving at unsafe speed, reckless driving, improper sunscreening and possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed March 29.
- Janfong Robinson, 52, of Pittsburgh on two counts of bad checks. Charges were filed July 16.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .