Assault, drug cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca's Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Lamar Green, 26, of Pittsburgh on charges of illegally taunting police animals, fleeing or attempting to elude police, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, driving with a suspended license, driving vehicle at unsafe speed, careless driving, reckless driving, two counts of failure to obey traffic control signals, three counts of overtaking vehicle on left and three counts of failure to perform duties at stop signs. Charges were filed July 24.
- Jayron Dudley, 23, of Penn Hills on charges of aggravated assault. Charges were filed Aug. 5.
- Daniel White, 21, of Turtle Creek on charges of burglary, criminal trespass, obstruction of administers of the law, disorderly conduct, two counts of aggravated assault, two counts of resisting arrest and two counts of harassment. Charges were filed Sept. 25.
- Lashawn Terrell, 35, of Pittsburgh on charges of aggravated assault harassment, criminal mischief and driving with a suspended license. Charges were filed Sept. 28.
- Robert Rue, 26, of Penn Hills on charges of possession of marijuana, fleeing or attempting to elude officers, flight to avoid apprehension, driving with a suspended license, improper pass, reckless driving, accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property, improper sunscreening, resisting arrest and three counts of failure to stop at red signal. Charges were filed Oct. 4.
- Daion Roberts 21, of Monroeville on charges of possession of controlled substances, possession of contraband, tampering with physical evidence, driving with a suspended license and improper sunscreening. Charges were filed Oct. 10.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Christopher Viccari, 54, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence, possession of controlled substances, driving with a suspended license, failure to keep right and disregard traffic lane. Charges were filed April 29.
- Jamie Patsche, 35, of Verona on charges of aggravated assault and harassment. Charges were filed July 12.
Patsche went before the judge on another case. She waived a preliminary hearing on charges of criminal trespass, criminal mischief and public drunkenness. Verona police filed the charges Sept. 29.
- Christopher Lackey, 31, of Verona on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of controlled substances and public drunkenness. Verona police filed the charges Aug. 23.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, email@example.com or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.