Assault, harassment cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca's Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Jarel Flenory, 34, of Verona on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed July 26.
- Ava Malloy, 30, of Penn Hills on two charges of aggravated harassment by prisoner, simple assault, facilitating an escape and careless driving. Charges were filed Sept. 25.
- Ameile Findley, 19, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed Oct. 22.
- Thomas Randolph Hardy, 58, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault, strangulation and harassment. Charges were filed Oct. 22.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Taylor Patrice Hillard, 19, of Penn Hills on charges of obstructing administrative law, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed Dec. 11, 2017.
- Sean D. Jones, 46, of Verona on a DUI charge. The charge was filed Sept. 13.
- Richard Cain, 55, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault, strangulation and harassment. Charges were filed Oct. 7.
- Charles Daniel, 52, of Pittsburgh on felonious charges of escape, three charges of fleeing to avoid or elude a police officer, false identification to law enforcement, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia, driving under a revoked or suspended license, improperly approaching an intersection, failing duties at a stop sign and reckless driving.
Dillon Carr is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Dillon at 412-871-2325, firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @dillonswriting.