Assault, drug cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca's Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Jeffrey Fisher, 54, of Pittsburgh on charges of accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property, driving an unregistered vehicle, driving with a suspended license, operating a vehicle without required financial responsibility, turning movements and required signals, reckless driving, driving at unsafe speed, operating a vehicle without a valid inspection, driving without evidence of emission inspection, violation of use of certificate of inspection, driving with unsecured load, habitual offenders and two counts of possession of display documents. Charges were filed Aug. 25.
- Jamal Dixon, 28, of Penn Hills on charges of obstructed window, possession with intent to deliver and two counts of possession of controlled substances. State Attorney General’s Office filed the charges Sept. 20.
- Ronald Skaggs, 66, of Verona on charges of driving under the influence. Verona police filed the charges Sept. 27.
- Treysaun Lockett-Tillman, 20, of Penn Hills on charges of simple assault and harassment. Charges were filed Oct. 11.
- Dontay Hicks, 25, of North Versailles Township on charges of simple assault, harassment and false imprisonment. Charges were filed Oct. 31.
- Jordan Cunningham, 25, of Penn Hills on charges of resisting arrest and public drunkenness. Charges were filed Nov. 2.