Drugs, weapons cases among those recently handled in Judge DeLuca's Penn Hills court
Penn Hills District Judge Anthony L. DeLuca handled the following cases recently. Defendants will have court dates set in Allegheny County Common Pleas Court. Charges were filed by Penn Hills police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Colleen Vogeding, 30, of Apollo on charges of possession of instruments of a crime, promoting prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia. Allegheny County police filed the charges Oct. 5.
- Catherine Robinson, 59, of Pittsburgh on charges of retail theft and harassment. Charges were filed Oct. 6.
- Teneisha Blue, 31, of Pittsburgh on charges of recklessly endangering another person and two counts of aggravated assault. Charges were filed Dec. 5.
- Denise Payne, 40, of Verona on charges of assault by prisoner, three counts of endangering the welfare of children, four counts of recklessly endangering another person and four counts of terroristic threats. Charges were filed Dec. 20.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Steven Trent Jr., 48, of Penn Hills on charges of reckless driving and accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property. Charges were filed Jan. 24, 2018?.
- Lateka Stevenson, 22, of East Pittsburgh on charges of simple assault, criminal trespass and aggravated assault. Charges were filed Sept. 22.
- Timothy Small, 38, of Verona on charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, resisting arrest and harassment. Charges were filed Dec. 7.
- Ronald Romano, 38, of Penn Hills on charges of terroristic threats, possession of offensive weapons, simple assault, tampering with physical evidence, firearms not to be carried without a license and person not to possess firearms. Charges were filed Dec. 25.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.