Assault, drug cases recently handled by Plum District Judge Linda Zucco
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Bryant Zachery Myers, 24, of Natrona Heights on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and operating a vehicle without a valid inspection. Oakmont police filed the charges March 7.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Michael Antellis, 52, of New Kensington on charges of aggravated assault, terroristic threats, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed May 5.
• Kevin Duane Jackson, 22, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed March 28.
• Christopher Labertew, 20, of Verona on charges of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a person less than 16 years of age, unlawful contact with a minor, statutory sexual assault, corruption of minors and indecent assault of a person less than 16 years old. Charges were filed April 10.
• Rachel Marie Mautino, 40, of Plum on charges of endangering the welfare of children and recklessly endangering another person. Charges were filed Feb. 23.
• Steven Matthew McIntyre, 32, of Indiana on charges of driving under the influence, failure to keep right, careless driving and reckless driving. Charges were filed Feb. 7.