DUI, drug cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- John McCuin, 27, of Toledo on charges of forgery, receiving stolen property, access device used to obtain property or service and bad checks. Charges were filed Oct. 5.
Waived to court
- James Pascarelli, 21, of Canonsburg on charges of unlawful contact with minor, dissemination of sexually explicit material of a minor, corruption of minors, statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault on a person less than 16 years old and indecent assault of a person less than 16 years of age. Charges were filed July 12.
- Lucas Mongare, 27, of Bear, Del. on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, exceeding maximum speed limits and careless driving. Charges were filed July 4.
- Brandon Sylvester, 31, of Apollo on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Sept. 4.
- Ashley Wilson, 30, of Pittsburgh on charges of endangering the welfare of children, possession of controlled substances, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to carry registration, failure to present identification card, driving with a suspended license and driving at unsafe speed. Charges were filed Aug. 18.
- Patrick Lucas, 45, of New Kensington on charges of possession of display documents, habitual offenders, driving an unregistered vehicle, display plate card in improper vehicle, driving without a license, driving with a suspended license, failure to inspect vehicle reentering commonwealth, unlawful sale or purchase of certification and fraudulent use of registration plate. Charges were filed Aug. 27.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.