DUI, theft cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Stephen McDermott, 30, of Leechburg on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and criminal mischief. Charges were filed Nov. 24.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Robert Bedard, 74, of Plum on charges of careless driving, failure to perform duties at stop sign, driving under the influence and two counts of accident involving damage to attended vehicle/property. Charges were filed Sept. 14.
- George Gittes, 57, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence. Oakmont police filed the charges Oct. 6.
- Monica McFarlane, 43, of North Huntingdon on charges of receiving stolen property, theft by unlawful taking, possessing device knowing it’s counterfeit and 18 counts of access devices used to obtain property/service. Charges were filed Nov. 20.
- Kristen Rodgers, 34, of Gibsonia on charges of driving under the influence. Oakmont police filed the charges Oct. 21.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, email@example.com or via Twitter @MikeJdiVittorio.