Assault, drug cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- James Jones Jr., 36, of Pittsburgh on charges of terroristic threats, simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief. Charges were filed Sept. 23.
- Ethan Duvall, 22, of New Kensington on charges of driving under the influence. Oakmont police filed the charges April 18, 2018.
- Kenneth Robinson, 24, of McKeesport on charges of aggravated assault, unlawful restraint, recklessly endangering another person, strangulation and harassment. Charges were filed April 6.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Abigail Tucker, 37, of Plum on charges of theft by unlawful taking, four counts of access device used to obtain property/service and four counts of identity theft. Charges were filed May 30.
- Maurice Trowery, 56, of Pittsburgh on charges of possession of controlled substances and two counts of possession with intent to deliver. Charges were filed May 14.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .