Assault, drug cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
- Scott Mang, 32, of Plum on charges of aggravated assault, terroristic threats, unlawful restraint, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, false imprisonment and harassment. Charges were filed Jan. 21.
- Robert Cypher, 38, of Oakmont on charges of driving under the influence, disregard traffic lane and careless driving. Oakmont police filed the charges Dec. 1.
- William Coffey, 19, of Penn Hills on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Charges were filed Jan. 24.
Waived preliminary hearings
- Montae Nicholson, 23, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.02 or greater while license is suspended and careless driving. Charges were filed July 22.
- Samantha Berger, 31, of Greensburg on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Feb. 5.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .