DUI, drug cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Frank Machi, 67, of Pittsburgh on charges of theft of services. Oakmont police filed the charges July 10.
Waived preliminary hearings
• James Jones Jr., 36, of Pittsburgh on charges of driving under the influence, driving without a license and failure to obey traffic-control devices. Charges were filed July 30.
• Darin Morris, 26, of Plum on charges of possession of firearms prohibited, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license. Charges were filed Aug. 28.
• Dominic Tavella, 30, of Plum on charges of flight to avoid apprehension and disorderly conduct. Charges were filed June 5, 2018.
Tavella went before the judge on another case. He waived a preliminary hearing on charges of resisting arrest and fleeing or attempting to elude officers. Those charges were filed July 4.
• Ashlee Samuels, 31, of Pittsburgh on charges of recklessly endangering another person, fleeing or attempting to elude officers, possession of marijuana, reckless driving, driving at unsafe speed, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, duties at stop sign, overtaking vehicle on right, failure to keep right, driving with a suspended license, driving without a license, criminal mischief and three counts of possession of controlled substances. Charges were filed March 31.
• Tarrae Johnson, 27, of New Kensington on charges of possession with intent to deliver, falsely incriminating another, providing false identification to law enforcement, possession with intent to deliver, driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, disregard traffic lane and careless driving. Charges were filed March 7.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .