DUI, drug cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Arnell Clark, 24, of Richmond on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence, careless driving and exceeding maximum speed limits. State police filed the charges June 23.
• Cody Russ, 22, of Plum on charges of endangering the welfare of children, possession of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia. Oakmont police filed the charges Aug. 2.
• Ian Versaw, 39, of Oakmont on charges of driving under the influence. Oakmont police filed the charges June 13.
• Robert Yeager, 35, of Plum on three counts of endangering the welfare of children. Charges were filed July 15.
• Daniel Pursehouse, 42, of Pittsburgh on two counts of terroristic threats and two counts of harassment. Charges were filed July 19.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .