DUI, firearms cases among cases those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Held for court
• Sean Talley, 20, of East Pittsburgh on charges of flight to avoid apprehension, failure to keep right possession of controlled substances, driving under the influence, failure to stop and give information or render aid, driving with a suspended license, firearms not to be carried without a license and three counts of accidents involving death or injury while not licensed. Charges were filed Oct. 18.
• Cameron Brown, 20, of Penn Hills on charges of burglary, criminal trespass, two counts of terroristic threats, two counts of simple assault, two counts of harassment and two counts of disorderly conduct. Charges were filed April 23.
• Carl Helms, 42, of Greensburg on charges of possession of firearm prohibited, firearms not to be carried without a license, possession of controlled substances, carrying a loaded weapon, driving with a suspended license and driving at unsafe speeds. Charges were filed Sept. 14.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Karen Bitsura, 52, of Verona on charges of driving under the influence and accident involving damage to unattended vehicle or property. Charges were filed Sept. 18.
• Donald Rodgers, 48, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Sept. 18.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .