Things to do in Plum and Oakmont this week
Looking for something to do in Plum and Oakmont this week?
Here are some suggestions:
- Oakmont Carnegie Library hosts Gentle Yoga with instructor Cora Fetchko 10:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesday at 700 Allegheny River Blvd.
The program is suitable for all levels and no registration is necessary.
- Meditation with a Monk is set for 6-7 p.m. Tuesday at the Oakmont library. Join the monks from Natrona Height’s Pittsburgh Buddhist Center for an hour of relaxing meditation. The program is offered every Tuesday evening.
- Zumba with Kara Steiner is from 6:30-7 p.m. Wednesday at the Oakmont library. The dance fitness class is designed to keep people of all skill levels moving. No registration is required.
Oakmont library programs are free. Call 412-828-9532 for more information.
- Plum Community Library hosts Tween/Teen: Bookend Painting 5-6:30 p.m. Wednesday at 445 Center-New Texas Road. Youths in fifth grade and up can paint their own bookends.
- The Plum library hosts Movie Matinee from 1-4 p.m. Thursday. This week’s showing is “A Star is Born.” Popcorn will be provided.
Plum library programs are free. Call 412-798-7323 for more information.
Michael DiVittorio is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Michael at 412-871-2367, [email protected] or via Twitter .