New Ken-Arnold School Board approves personnel actions
The New Kensington-Arnold School Board approved a number of personnel changes ahead of the start of the new school year.
The board accepted five resignations: Kathleen Perkoski, elementary teacher; Anna Rogers, licensed clinical nurse; Tammie Bayne, Roy A. Hunt cafeteria monitor; Sheldon Simmons, middle school head football coach; and Bobbie Jo Perroz, certified school nurse.
The board accepted the retirement of Michele Altieri, certified school nurse.
The board hired these people:
• Jennifer DiPerna, art teacher, at a salary of just under $46,800 .
• Amber O’Sullivan, math specialist, at a salary of just under $46,800.
• Raymone Thomas, school nurse, at a salary of just under $46,800.
• Gabrielle Heidenreich, licensed clinical nurse, at $19.11 per hour.
• April Stone, personal care assistant at Roy A. Hunt Elementary, at $14.79 per hour.
• Mindy Hank, cafeteria server at Roy A. Hunt Elementary, at $13.88 per hour.
• Nicholas Licata, named to the new position of tennis coach for boys and girls, at $750 for the season.
Board member Kristin O’Sullivan abstained from the vote for Amber O’Sullivan because they are relatives, according to the district.
Students in the New Kensington-Arnold School District return to classes on Wednesday.
Brian C. Rittmeyer is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Brian at 724-226-4701, [email protected] or via Twitter .