Westmoreland approves multiple polling location changes for primary
Westmoreland County Elections Board members on Tuesday approved changes to some polling locations for the May 21 primary.
Officials moved several polls back into the proper voting districts, allowed for expanded parking and handicapped accessibility and in some instances approved changes in response to requests from landlords who no longer wanted to host precincts, Elections Bureau Director Beth Lechman said.
• Jeannette 6th — from Jeannette Italian Club to the Jeannette Christian & Missionary Church, 427 Guy St.
• Lower Burrell 1-1 — from Grace Community Presbyterian Church to Trinity United Christian Church, 3400 Garver Ferry Road.
• Lower Burrell 4-1 — from Puckety Presbyterian Church to Kinloch Volunteer Fire Department Social Hall, 915 New York Ave.
• Penn Township 4-1 — from Paintertown Volunteer Fire Department to Community United Methodist Church, 3487 Route 130.
• Penn Township 4-2 — from Penn Township Rescue 6 Building to Community United Methodist Church, 3487 Route 130.
• Trafford Borough 1st Ward — from Trafford EMS Building to St. Regis Parish, 517 Homewood Ave.
• Trafford Borough 2nd Ward — from St. Mark’s Church to St. Regis Parish, 517 Homewood Ave.
• Unity Township Baggaley — from Baggaley Elementary School to Latrobe High School Center for Student Creativity, 131 High School Road.
• Unity Township Beatty — from Brookdale Nursing Home to Unity Township Municipal Building, 154 Beatty County Road.
• Unity Township Roble — from Saint Vincent Grove Dining Hall to Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 1325 Mission Road.
Rich Cholodofsky is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Rich at 724-830-6293, [email protected] or via Twitter .