— 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Wednesday, Westmoreland County Courthouse Square, 2 North Main St., Greensburg
— Noon-5:30 p.m. Friday, Quatrini Rafferty, 550 E. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
— 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Saturday, St. Michael’s Orthodox Church, 1182 Ashland St., Greensburg
— Noon-5:30 p.m. Monday, Vandergrift Masonic Lodge No. 617, 113 Washington Ave., Vandergrift
Appointments: 800-733-2767 or redcrossblood.org; walk-ins welcome
• Tours of the Family Additions Maternity Center are planned at 2 p.m. Sunday in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• AARP Smart Drivers Refresher Course for all motorists age 50 and older is planned from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Cost: $20 or $15 for AARP members. Registration: 877-771-1234 or excelahealth.org
• A two-week childbirth and beyond class, covering labor and birth options for pain control, cesarean birth, postpartum, the normal newborn and breathing/ relaxation techniques, is planned from 6:30-9 p.m. beginning May 22 in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• Bariatric community meeting at 6-7:30 tonight, Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• Excela Health will offer Wellness Check diagnostic screening in partnership with Connellsville Lions Club from 6:30-9:30 a.m. Saturdayin Trinity Lutheran Church, 126 E. Fairview Ave., Connellsville. Cost: $45 for standard package. Appointments preferred and may be scheduled from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. through Friday at 877-771-1234 or excelahealth.org/Wellness Checks.
• Faith & Gratitude free cancer wellness seminar for patients and caregivers is planned from 1-2:30 p.m. May 21 in Norwin Community Resource Center, North Huntingdon. Register at 888-600-6354 or faithandgratitude.org.
• Neuropathy Support Group will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Brush Creek Lutheran Church at 177 Brush Creek Road, Hempfield. Dr. Benjamin Shultz will speak about regenerative therapy.
• An open support group is a unique and informal opportunity for self-help, sharing and caring by and for people with mental health concerns. The meeting is held from 7-9 p.m. the third Thursday of each month at Mental Health America of Southwestern PA, 409 Coulter Ave., Greensburg. Details: 724-834-6351, ext. 118
• Liver support group meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in Hempfield Church of Christ, 44 Hugh Black Road, Hempfield. Anyone who has any type of liver disease, is waiting for a transplant or needs support may attend. Program: Mediterranean diet and liver health. Details: 724-423-5948 or [email protected]
Shirley Taft is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Shirley at 724-836-4970 or [email protected].