— 12-4:30 p.m. Friday, Export Italian American Club, 5930 Kennedy Ave.
— 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. June 19, Laurel Podiatry Associates, 235 Humphrey Road, Pineview Place, Suite 4, Greensburg
Appointments: 800-733-2767 or redcrossblood.org; walk-ins welcome
• Elder Abuse Awareness Day sponsored by Blackburn Center and McKenna Center is planned from 2:15-4 p.m. Tuesday in the McKenna Center, 971 Old Salem Road, Greensburg. There will be vendors and refreshments.
• Childbirth and Beyond, a two-week class meets from 6:30-9 p.m. Wednesdays beginning June 19 in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• Grief Without the Stigma meetings will be held at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in Sage’s Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sagesarmy.com.
• Chronic pain support group meets from 6-8 p.m. Thursday in Excela Latrobe Hospital. Details: 877-771-1234
• Family Reinforcement/Recovery Session for information and guidance for family members who need to deal with addiction in the family along with ongoing support, held by Carmen Capozzi at 6:30 p.m. Thursday in Sage’s Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sagesarmy.com.
Shirley Taft is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Shirley at 724-836-4970 or [email protected].