— Noon-6:30 p.m. Monday , Charter Oak Church, 449 Frye Farm Road, Unity
— 12:30-6 p.m. Monday , First United Methodist Church of Irwin, 310 Oak St.
Appointments: 800-733-2767 or redcrossblood.org; walk-ins welcome
• YWCA Westmoreland County, 424 N. Main St., Greensburg are hosting these classes:
— Women Empowered, Self-Awareness and Practical Self Defense with instructor Nick Germano, 6-7 p.m. July 24, 31 and Wednesdays in August. Cost: $70 or $60 for members
— The Healing Potential of CBD Oil, 7-8:30 p.m. July 30. Cost: $20 or $10 for members
• Bariatric community meeting at 6-7:30 p.m. July 9, Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• Caregiver support group, 1-3 p.m. July 10, hosted by the Westmoreland County Area Agency on Aging in McKenna Center for Active Adults, 971 Old Salem Road, Greensburg. Reservations preferred: 724-830-1827 or 800-442-8000
• Chronic pain support group meets from 6-8 p.m. July 11 in Excela Latrobe Hospital. Details: 877-771-1234
Blackburn Center Against Domestic & Sexual Violence has a support group for victims of intimate partner violence that meets on a weekly basis. If you are a victim of domestic violence and would like to learn more about this support group or about in-person counseling and advocacy services, call 24-Hour Hotline: 724-836-1122 or 1-888-832-2272 for more information. All services are free.
• Heartland Hospice, Route 130, Irwin has volunteer opportunities. Details: 412-742-3384
Shirley Taft is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Shirley at 724-836-4970 or [email protected].