• American Red Cross will host these blood drives:
— 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. today in Westmoreland County Community College Founders Hall, Youngwood campus, 145 Pavilion Lane, Hempfield.
— 12:30-5 p.m., Friday , Quatrini Rafferty, 816 Ligonier St., Latrobe.
Appointments: 800-733-2767 or redcrossblood.org; walk-ins welcome
• Vitalant, formerly Central Blood Bank, will host a blood drive 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday, by Community Somerset in Seven Springs, 777 Water Wheel Drive, Champion. Appointments: 877-258-4825 or vitalant.org
• Childbirth and Beyond, a two-week class meets Wednesdays, 6:30-9 p.m. beginning April 17 in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg. Details: 877-771-1234
• These support groups will meet in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg:
— Stroke survivors and their families/caregivers, 6- 7 p.m. April 23
— Bariatric education and support, 6 p.m. April 24
• An open support group, a unique and informal opportunity for self help, sharing and caring by and for people with mental health concerns, is held 7- 9 p.m. the third Thursday of each month at Mental Health America of Southwestern PA, 409 Coulter Ave., Suite 4, Greensburg. Details: 724-834-6351, ext. 118
• Blackburn Center Against Domestic & Sexual Violence has a support group for victims of intimate partner violence that meets on a weekly basis. If you are a victim of domestic violence and would like to learn more about this support group or about in-person counseling and adv ocacy services, please call our 24-Hour Hotline: 724-836-1122 or 1-888-832-2272 for more information. All services are free
Shirley Taft is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Shirley at 724-836-4970 or [email protected].