— 1:30-7 p.m. today , St. Bruno Church, 1707 S. Poplar St., Greensburg
— 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday , St. James, Route 982, Youngstown
— 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. April 30, Triangle Tech, 222 E. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
Appointments: 800-733-2767 or redcrossblood.org; walk-ins welcome.
• Grief Without the Stigma meetings will be held 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in Sages Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sagesarmy.com
• Free vascular screening and community education program is planned beginning at 7:30 a.m. Saturday in Excela Square at Frick, 508 S. Church St., Mt. Pleasant. Appointments: 877-771-1234
• Family Reinforcement/Recovery Session for information and guidance for family members who need to deal with addiction in the family along with ongoing support, held by Carmen Capozzi 6:30 p.m. Thursday in Sages Army Headquarters, 216 4th Street, Irwin. Details: sagesarmy.com
• An ongoing support group for those who lost loved ones to an overdose. Meetings are held 7-8 p.m., last Wednesday of each month in Mental Health America of Southwestern PA, 409 Coulter Avenue, Suite 4, Greensburg. Details: 724-834-6351, ext.118
• Information on Narcotics Anonymous, a 12-step drug addiction recovery program modeled after Alcoholics Anonymous, is available at 888-251-2426.
Shirley Taft is a Tribune-Review staff writer. You can contact Shirley at 724-836-4970 or [email protected].