Lindsay Boykin and Bethany Ryan were added to the customer service team at Gorell Windows & Doors LLC.
Sisterson & Co. LLP promoted Mary Sleighter to tax director.
• David J. Lowe joined Sherrard, German & Kelly P.C. as a director and member of the firm's corporate and financial services groups. His practice is on mergers and acquisitions, sports law, securities law, finance and venture capital, oil and gas, banking and general corporate matters.
• Robert E. Dauer Jr. was elected to the management committee of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP. Dauer is Chair of the firm's creditors' rights and bankruptcy practice. His civil litigation practice includes commercial, securities and creditors' rights matters.
• Duane A. Stewart III , an intellectual property attorney in Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney's Pittsburgh office, was promoted to counsel.
Jay Frey was appointed vice president for development at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation.
The Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership added Tim Earnest as street team operations supervisor and Richard Speth , Pam Farbacher , Ken Leindecker and Riley Baker as street team members.
• Jason Scheible joined Landau Building Co. as a project engineer.
• The Association of Fundraising Professionals, Western Pennsylvania Chapter, announced its board of directors: President Jerry Mote ; President Elect Susan Salyards ; Immediate Past President Connie Schwartz-Bedo ; Vice President-Education Karen Elliott Galentine ; Vice President-Membership Aria Charles ; Vice President-Communication Services Maria Polinsky ; Assistant Vice President-Membership Allison Sanders ; chair, foundation campaign, Karen Petrucelli ; National Philanthropy Day co-chair, Karen Kutzer ; National Philanthropy Day, awards committee chair, George Omiros ; chair, professional development, Pat Hargest ; co-chair, emerging philanthropy conference, Laura Ristau ; chair, scholarships, Karen Struble Myers ; chair, ethics, Larry Karnoff ; co-chair, programs, Beverly Beigsen ; co-chair, programs, Maggie Schmidt ; co-chair, diversity, Aaron Mickens ; co-chair, diversity, Jennifer Shufran ; chair, outreach, Emily Fisher ; chair, public relations, Amy Wild ; chair, public policy/legislative affairs, Connie Cavrich ; chair, newsletter, Sara Shumacher ; chair, website, Mayda Roth ; secretary, Julie Harris ; treasurer, Andy Holtz ; and chapter administrator, Margaret Zabo . Members at large are Mike Andreola and Martha Tiani .
John Kassi, special education program supervisor, received the Leadership Award from the Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV.