At Gorell Windows & Doors LLC, Ray Sgro was promoted to production supervisor, casement window department, and Ron Faught was hired as production supervisor, glass department.
• Jeffrey A. Francona was hired as a commercial banking officer for Mars National Bank.
• Regina Beatty , private wealth adviser at Mosaic Consulting, joined Sagemark Consulting Private Wealth Services.
Cohen & Grigsby's Pittsburgh offices appointed: Clifford B. Levine , who has experience in complex commercial and governmental litigation, as well as in land use development, environmental, energy and construction litigation and counseling; and Alice B. Mitinger , who has experience in land use litigation and development and with appellate, regulatory, administrative and election law issues.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
Brunner promoted Dave Sladack to vice president, senior group account director; and Melanie Hennick , Sara Ahuja and Mary Kirk , all to account director.
• Thomas A. Buches , vice president of Laurel Highlands Health Center, received his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Chatham University.
• Dr. Kristen Peske joined the staff of St. Clair Hospital, specializing in obstetrics and gynecology.
• Matt Alderson joined Central Electric Cooperative as manager of safety and operations.
• Paul J. Konkol , fellow engineer and a technical lead for an advanced combatant materials project at Concurrent Technologies Corp., was named a fellow of the American Welding Society.
• Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. announced officers of its board of directors: Chair Arthur Stroyd , a partner at Del Sole Cavanaugh Stroyd LLC; Vice Chair Jean Ferketish , secretary of the board of trustees and assistant chancellor, University of Pittsburgh; Treasurer Nancy Kukovich , president, United Way of Westmoreland County; and Secretary Robert Buzzelli, senior vice president, Fifth Third Bank.
River Consulting LLC welcomed Patrick Riley , senior electrical and instrumentation project manager; Chris Kolodziej , associate mechanical/fluids systems engineer; and Matthew McGowan , senior mechanical engineer.
• Kenneth C. McCrory , a principal with McCrory & McDowell LLC, received the Distinguished Public Service Award from the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
• Dr. Garry P. Condon received the American Academy of Ophthalmology's Senior Achievement Award. Condon is chairman of the department of ophthalmology at Allegheny General Hospital, director of the hospital's division of glaucoma services and a clinical associate professor of ophthalmology at Drexel University College of Medicine.