Cabris Walker LLP team members James A. Pitzer and James B. Slater were appointed to the Associated General Contractors of America's risk/surety committee. Pitzer also was appointed to the association's tax and fiscal affairs committee. Pitzer is a partner and the firm's coordinator of construction and real estate services. Slater is a senior manager with the firm's construction and real estate services team.
- The Pittsburgh office of Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti LLP hired as associates: Janet K. Meub , commercial litigation, health care litigation and professional liability defense practice groups; Abigail Faett , litigation defense practice group; John Brumberg , commercial litigation practice group; and Robert J. Perkins , product liability practice group.
- Shannon N. Christof , of Julian Gray Associates, earned certification in elder law from the National Elder Law Foundation. Christof assists clients in the Medicaid application process and provides counsel on Veterans benefits the preparation of estate plans.
- Edward B. Gentilcore and John M. Tedder joined Sherrard, German & Kelly P.C. as directors. The firm has formed a construction services group chaired by Gentilcore, whose practice includes construction litigation, mechanics' liens, green/sustainable building and construction insurance and bonding. Tedder has experience in construction and commercial litigation/transactional matters.
- DRI -- The Voice of the Defense Bar installed Henry M. Sneath as president. Sneath is principal and shareholder of Picadio Sneath Miller & Norton P.C.
ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS
Paul Magnani joined MARC USA as senior vice president / director of interactive marketing
Kim Kurz , human resources, employee benefit programs administrator and right to know officer at Pine-Richland School District, was granted status as a Pennsylvania registered school business specialist by the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials.
Wolfgang Summa rejoined invivodata inc. as vice president of worldwide operations.
Community Action Southwest welcomed Julianna Lawrence as marketing and development director.
• Burns & Scalo added James Fyffe , AutoCAD technician and submittal coordinator.
• Keystone Compliance LLC added Andrew Catterall as electromagnetic compatibility/electromagnetic interference laboratory manager.
Defined Fitness owners Josh Proch and Tammy Zubasic added a Performance Food Centers juice bar to their functional training facility at 11885 Perry Highway in Pine.