MLB Power Poll
1. Boston Red Sox Aside from Ugueth Urbina, who has been outstanding, bullpen needs more consistency.
2. Seattle Mariners Freddy Garcia became fourth-fastest pitcher to win 50 games. He needed just 73 starts to do it.
3. New York Yankees They're baaaack … and will get better once rotation is healthy again.
4. Arizona Diamondbacks Mark Grace, forced to go begging for playing time, has offered to play left field.
5. Anaheim Angels Maybe the rally monkey is the reason behind Tim Salmon's resurgence.
6. St. Louis Cardinals Luis Pujols is looking more like the guy everyone expected to see last year: solid, but no superstar.
7. Cincinnati Reds Finally gave up on luring washed-up closer Jeff Shaw out of retirement.
8. Minnesota Twins Brad Radke was back in rotation for about 10 minutes before re-injuring his groin.
9. Chicago White Sox Remember Damaso Marte• The former Pirates reliever is on a tear as top setup guy in bullpen.
10. Atlanta Braves Hey, somebody's gotta win the NL East. Right?
11. Los Angeles Dodgers Paul Lo Duca finally hit the big time. They gave away his bobblehead doll Friday at Chavez Ravine.
12. San Francisco Giants LHP Jason Christiansen will be out next 11-14 months to recover from elbow surgery.
13 . New York Mets If Roberto Alomar and Mo Vaughn would come alive, this team could make a move. Will it happen• Doubtful.
14. Colorado Rockies How is manager Clint Hurdle doing it• With smoke and humidors?
15. Florida Marlins Pesky Eric Owens and Kevin Millar will battle for playing time in outfield.
16. Montreal Expos Pitching staff is in disarray — starters are streaky, closer's job is up for grabs.
17. Oakland Athletics Roster shakeup has resulted in speedy Esteban German winning 2B job and leadoff spot in lineup.
18. Texas Rangers Will Ivan Rodriguez be rushed through rehab so team can deal him now instead of losing him as free agent?
19. Houston Astros Dave Milicki's injury made it easy to decide whether to keep him or Tim Redding in rotation.
20. Cleveland Indians If Tribe keep sliding, ace Bartolo Colon could be part of blockbuster trade.
21. San Diego Padres Huge talent drop at infield corners after injuries to Sean Burroughs and Phil Nevin.
22. Baltimore Orioles They tried and tried to unload 2B Jerry Hairston Jr. but found no takers.
23. Philadelphia Phillies Phils are on track for 15 wins away from the Vet, which would be worst road record in major-league history.
24. Pittsburgh Pirates Steroid use in this clubhouse• Of course not. The team's batting stats are better proof than any urine test.
25. Toronto Blue Jays 1B Carlos Delgado overtook George Bell to become franchise's all-time RBI leader.
26. Chicago Cubs The only players who produce less offense than Moises Alou are riding the bench in the World Cup.
27. Detroit Tigers 2B Damion Easley's return from the DL will be a big boost to infield defense and make pitching staff happy.
28. Milwaukee Brewers Jose Hernandez is on pace to shatter major-league, single-season strikeout record.
29. Kansas City Royals Will DJ Tony Pena do wedding receptions in the off-season?
30. Tampa Bay Devil Rays Puh-leeze contract them now and give me one less team to worry about each week.