Warrant sweep produces 22 arrests
MONESSEN - More than 20 people were arrested during the past week in a warrant sweep by Monessen police.
With the help of Westmoreland County Sheriff Chris Schearer and deputies and Washington County Sheriffs, the following people were arrested:
- Ronald Harrison, 30, 621 Reed Ave., Monessen, on two bench warrants.
- Stacy Nicholas, 19, of 104 Park Manor, Monessen, on one criminal bench warrant.
- Dion Lucas, 35, of 440 Clarendon Ave., Monessen, on three bench warrants.
- Charles Dickerson, 36, of 717 Lincoln Ave., Charleroi, on two bench warrants.
- Connie Cook, 38, 440 Clarendon Ave., Monessen, on two warrants from District Judge Joseph Dalfonso's office.
- A 17-year-old from 630 Summit Ave., Monessen for three warrants.
- Mason Henry, 316 First St., Monessen on four Westmoreland County warrants.
- Steven Holmes, 35, of 455 Knox Ave., Monessen, for one Westmoreland County warrant.
- Gerald Bentley, 55, of Charleroi, for one Westmoreland County warrant.
- Edwin Youkin, 41, of 435 First St., Donora, for three outstanding bench warrants.
- Jason Johnson, 1012 Brown St., Belle Vernon, one Westmoreland County bench warrant.
- Jack Jaffre, 28, of North Charleroi, for three bench warrants.
- Joseph Axton, 26, currently in a state prison, for one bench warrant.
- Daisy Smith, 21, 464 Park Manor, Monessen, one warrant.
- John Russell, 45, 219 Manown St., Monessen, one criminal bench warrant.
- Jason Bezy, 26, 223 Manown St., Monessen, three Westmoreland County warrants.
- Matthew Keith, 21, 314 First St., Monessen, three bench warrants.
- Richard Lloyd, 57, 647 Knox Ave., Monessen, one bench warrant.
- Winter Clark, 26, 444 Chestnut St., Monessen, one warrant.
- Brian Howell, Westgate Manor, Monessen, one warrant.
- Theresa Shriver, 35, 57 Yankosky Road, Charleroi. Police said she turned herself in on two bench warrants.
- Elizabeth Metz, 37, 548 Summit Ave., Monessen, one bench warrant.