Whether it’s Mustache March, National Pizza Month or National Bourbon Heritage Month, there seemingly is no shortage of “months” to celebrate just about anything.
And while North Hills residents can help support the Northland Public Library any time of year, doing it during September can make a donation more valuable.
During Love Your Library month, the Jack Buncher Foundation will provide a partial, prorated match of all funds raised.
Here are some of the ways residents can help support the library during September:
• Buy roses at McCandless Floral, 8105 Perry Highway. For every dozen roses purchased in September, $5 will be donated to the library.
• Dine at Bonefish Grill in the McCandless Crossing shopping center from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sept. 29.
• Visit the fall Book Sale at Northland from Sept. 27 to 29.
• Dine at the library during Food Truck Thursdays from noon to 6 p.m.; a portion of all sales will be donated to the library. PGH Crepes will be at the library Sept. 19 and 26.
• Donate to the Learning Garden capital campaign.
• Make a gift in any amount to the foundation.
For more details on how to help, see: http://bit.ly/NorthlandLibraryLove.
Copyright ©2019— Trib Total Media, LLC (TribLIVE.com)