• American Red Cross will host these blood drives:
— 1:30-7 p.m. Friday, St. Bruno’s Church, 1707 S. Poplar St., Greensburg
— 9-2:30 p.m. Saturday , Our Lady of Grace, 1011 Mt. Pleasant Road, Hempfield
Appointments: 800-733-2767 or red crossblood.org; walk-ins welcome
• Your Changing Body for Girls addresses the physical and emotional changes associated with puberty. For girls ages 9-13 and parent or guardian, 6-8 p.m. Friday, Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
• Tour of the Family Additions Maternity Center is planned 2 p.m. Sunday in Excela Westmoreland Hospital
• Fall lecture series, benefits of exercise during and after a cancer diagnosis will be the discussion Sept. 17 in Our Clubhouse, Route 30, Unity, at 6 p.m. Appetizers will be served, 6:30-8 p.m. lecture. Reservations by Sept. 12 at 724-221-6182 or ourclubhouse.org.
• Childbirth and Beyond, a two-week class meets from 6:30-9 p.m. Wednesdays beginning Sept. 18 in Excela Westmoreland Hospital, 532 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
• Concussion/ACL UPMC Sports specialist presentation is planned 6 p.m. Sept. 19 in Adams Memorial Library, 1112 Ligonier St., Latrobe. An informational seminar about sports-related injuries including concussions and ACL damage. Presented by UPMC professionals, this program is for adults and teens and is free. Reservations: 724-539-1972
• Grief Without the Stigma meeting will be held 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in Sages Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sagesarmy.com
• Excela Health will offer a Wellness Check diagnostic screening in partnership with Greensburg Rotary Club, 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday in Senior Life Greensburg, 123 Triangle Drive, Greensburg. Cost: $55 for standard package. Appointments preferred and may be scheduled from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. through Friday at 877-771-1234 or excelahealth.org/WellnessChecks
• Family Reinforcement/Recovery Session for information and guidance for family members who need to deal with addiction in the family along with ongoing support, held by Carmen Capozzi, 6:30 p.m. Thursday in Sage’s Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. Details: sagesarmy.com
• Coffee Group for Women, 10 a.m. Friday in Sage’s Army Headquarters, 216 Fourth St., Irwin. This group is for women who have family members struggling with addiction. Refreshments provided. Details: sagesarmy.com
• Liver support group meets at 6:30- 8 p.m. Monday in Hempfield Church of Christ, 144 Hugh Black Road, Hempfield. Details: 877-771-1234
• Excela Health will offer a family-based grief support program known as Neighborhood Kids in September, meeting at Excela Latrobe Hospital in the Behavioral Health Services outpatient area from 5:30-7 p.m., Mondays, Sept. 16-Oct. 7, for children ages 5 to 9, and their families. During the four-week bereavement support series, art, music and pet therapy will help bring families together during a time of loss and sadness. The program continues Tuesdays, Oct. 15-Nov. 5, for ages 10 to 13, and Mondays, Nov. 11-Dec. 3, for ages 14 to 19. Registration is required at 877-771-1234.
• Pittsburgh Area Neuropathy Support Group will meet 6 p.m. Sept. 18 at Brush Creek Lutheran Church, 177 Brush Creek Road, Irwin. Speaker will be talking about CBD oil and ointment.