Toddler dies after putting phone charger in mouth while plugged into wall | TribLIVE.com
TribLive Logo
| Back | Text Size:
https://triblive.com/news/world/toddler-dies-after-putting-phone-charger-in-mouth-while-plugged-into-wall/

Steven Adams

A phone charger killed a child Saturday in India.

A three-year-old boy was electrocuted when he put a cell phone charger in his mouth, reports the Hindustan Times.

The boy was visiting his grandmother with his mother in Uttar Pradesh’s Jahangeerabad when he found the charger plugged into the wall, the newspaper reports.

The unconscious child was reportedly rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. No charges have been filed.

Police identified the boy as Sahwar and gave only the parents’ first names as Razia and Shahid, according to the Hindustan Times.

Copyright ©2019— Trib Total Media, LLC (TribLIVE.com)