Work to close Fort Duquesne Bridge ramps
PennDOT crews will close ramps to and from the Fort Duquesne Bridge nightly this week, officials said.
From 10 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday, the ramp from the Fort Pitt Bridge to Fort Duquesne Boulevard will be closed; traffic will be detoured via Liberty Avenue and Stanwix Street.
On Tuesday night, the ramp from the Fort Duquesne Bridge to Fort Duquesne Boulevard will be closed. On Wednesday night, the ramp from the 10th Street Bypass to the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh a big draw for tourists on July 4th weekend
- Higher school taxes prevail in Western Pennsylvania, Trib finds
- Pitt researchers using grant to find cures for viruses from mosquitoes
- Man shot early Thursday in Perry South neighborhood
- Pittsburgh arts entities aim to maximize impact with merger
- Attorney general accuses Golden Living homes of failing to provide basic services to elderly
- Pittsburgh settles former police trainee’s disability discrimination lawsuit
- County Council exempts jail health care workers from residency requirement
- CIA station chief made mark in Indonesia
- American Airlines manager arrested in Pittsburgh on sex crimes charges
- Newsmaker: Kevin Fortwendel