Work to close Fort Duquesne Bridge ramps
PennDOT crews will close ramps to and from the Fort Duquesne Bridge nightly this week, officials said.
From 10 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday, the ramp from the Fort Pitt Bridge to Fort Duquesne Boulevard will be closed; traffic will be detoured via Liberty Avenue and Stanwix Street.
On Tuesday night, the ramp from the Fort Duquesne Bridge to Fort Duquesne Boulevard will be closed. On Wednesday night, the ramp from the 10th Street Bypass to the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Analyst outlines Klein’s supplements, prescriptions
- Movie studio owner building in McKees Rocks is $540K in red
- Police obtain warrant against North Side 17-year-old in Penn Hills shooting
- Slow-moving train hits car in Lawrenceville
- Pittsburgh still lags in accounting system for off-duty officers
- Ferrante defense questions recordkeeping of lab that tested cyanide
- State’s ‘public-private’ transportation deal will replace 53 bridges in Allegheny County
- Boyce Road water main breaks for 3rd time in 3 days
- Ferrante suicide letter says he did not kill wife
- 3rd member of counterfeit credit card ring surrenders in Chicago
- 32nd District seat in Pa. perceived as pivotal for chamber control